Quote of the Week

Quote of the Week

Friday, May 21, 2010

Fantastic Feature Friday...ScrapHappyLyrebird

Today's Fantastic Feature is Scrap Happy Lyrebird. A wonderful new Etsian whom I have had the pleasure to come to know.

Tess of Scrap Happy Lyrebird is a Decoupage Artist. Here is a little of what she has to say about her craft:

"I began decoupaging after I envisioned a special card box for my wedding, but couldn't find one anywhere. I covered an entire wood chest with vintage ephemera and fell in love with the process."


"My pieces are made with a mix of authentic vintage ephemera from my antiquing trips, scrap-booking materials, and odds and ends that strike my fancy from around the house. I spend a lot of time trying to evoke a certain feeling from the past with each of my pieces, and making sure that each little scrap adds its own unique quality."

"I love decoupaging boxes in particular because of the endless possibilities they present; they can be secret hiding places for little treasures, repositories for love letters, or lovely presentations for a special gift."

Please visit Tess at Scrap Happy Lyrebird, http://www.scraphappylyrebird.etsy.com.

*********************************************************

Today is also the day that I announce the winner of my weekly giveaway.

And the winner is..................Jewelry of Note..................

Congratulations!! I hope you enjoy your "Sample Tea Chest" from Teaman.

**********************************************************

Thanks so much for blogging in this week. Please join me on Marvelous Monday to check out my new giveaway. I hope you all have a Fantastic Friday and fantastic weekend.

Cheers and Blessings,

0 comments: