Quote of the Week

Quote of the Week

Friday, April 16, 2010

Winter Crochet ~ Featured Etsy Seller


Happy Friday afternoon to all!! As promised, today I am featuring an up and coming Etsyian ~ Margaret from Winter Crochet. What attracted me most to Margaret's shop was her unique twist on earrings. Crocheted earrings ~ it's a first for me;D I love these American Idol Inspired Circle Earrings!

Other items she has available for you to purchase are her Beary Sweet Spring Chills Child Hat, Ballet Style House Shoes and her best selling item; the Tennis Skirt Diaper Cover. All these and more can be found at http://www.wintercrochet.etsy.com where Crochet does not mean "just for winter" anymore.

In her Bio on her profile page, Margaret talks about the joy of her craft:

" I’m a super lucky ducky who loves playing outside (even in the snow...although I secretly love the summer most!) warm cider, and being a doting mom to my fabulous daughter! This shop is my outlet for creative juices, as well as just a mental distraction from the stressors and hassles in life. Crocheting re-focuses me and keeps me calm. Not to mention the smiles I can't help but beam when I see a picture of a product on a friend, or child, or out and about. ♥ I love this job!"

Be sure to swing by Winter Crochet for her unique Spring items including these Anchor Me Earrings.



Just to let you know each of these photos is a clickable link to Margaret's shop. I would like to thank Margaret for letting me feature her shop Winter Crochet here today and thanks to you for clicking in to read.

Be sure to check in with me on Monday where we will be continuing our Spring Cleaning Made Easy..Part 3 ~ Outside Home Spring Maintenance

Cheers and Blessings,

0 comments: